This is just to show how transformations in hooking up letters might happen.
I used hookups and styles that i gave names too like:
- imprints = where you see an imprint of a hookup underneath another letter
- over lap = When onw letter over laps another.
- checks = A hookup that reminds me of a check mark.
- chips = A piece that chiped off of a flat end of a letter.
- pipes = Pipe style connections and hook ups
remember, these are just names i use as reference, but writers have there own different names for these type of hook ups.